Factors such as organizational growth and the evolution of technology can make the operational status quo unsustainable. Below are some key indicators that may mean it’s time to consider a service desk outsourcing partner.
The days of Ma Bell have been long gone for decades. Though communications technology continues to evolve, the way many organizations go about the management of their telephone systems remain as archaic as twisted pair copper wire. There is still a vast technological divide between the office phone and the smart phone, in both the disparate ways we leverage the devices and how we pay for them. VoIP phones are a step in the right direction.
What's the difference between an Account Manager and a salesperson? Unlike with a typical sales role where customer interaction is handed off to operations once the ink is dried on a new contract, the Account Manager is there for the long haul. Here are five reasons why that’s a good thing:
With the preponderance of remote deployment, monitoring, access, and remediation tools, it’s safe to say remote help desk support remains the ideal first point of contact for resolving technical issues. Since roughly 80% of all support incidents don’t require a physical presence to resolve, filtering out those incidents at the help desk is the fastest and most efficient way to get end users back to work. But what about the other 20%?